Marko Pahor, Ph.D., Vice Governor
|2003||Ph.D. in Economics, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics, Slovenia: Causes and consequences of companies' activity in an ownership network (Vzroki in posledice aktivnosti podjetij v lastniškem omrežju)|
|2001||M.A. in Management and Organisation, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics, Slovenia: The Slovenian Corporate Network (Omrežje slovenskih podjetij)|
|1998||B.A. in Economics, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics. Slovenia: Testing the Nonlinear Relationships between Financial Ratios and Return on Equity (Testiranje nelinearne odvisnosti med finančnimi kazalci in donosnostjo lastniškega kapitala podjetij)|
|March 2023 onwards||Vice Governor and member of the Banka Slovenije Governing Board|
|2015–February 2023||Professor of Statistics at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|2005–2015||Associate Professor of Statistics at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|2003–2005||Assistant of Statistics at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|1998–2003||Young Researcher at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
(1) MARINŠEK, Denis, PAHOR, Marko, MRAMOR, Dušan, LUŠTRIK, Roman. Do European firms behave as if they converge toward a target capital structure? Journal of international financial management and accounting, ISSN 0954-1314, 2016, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 97–125.
(2) FOYE, James, MRAMOR, Dušan, PAHOR, Marko. The persistence of pricing inefficiencies in the stock markets of the Eastern European EU nations. Economic and business review, ISSN 1580-0466, 2013, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 113–133.
(3) FOYE, James, MRAMOR, Dušan, PAHOR, Marko. A respecified Fama French three-factor model for the new European Union member states. Journal of international financial management and accounting. ISSN 0954-1314, 2013, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 3–25.
(4) NOVAK, Matic, PAHOR, Marko. Using a multilevel modelling approach to explain the influence of economic development on the subjective well-being of individuals. Ekonomska istraživanja, ISSN 1331-677X, 2017, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 705–720.
(5) GORIŠEK, Aleš, PAHOR, Marko. Missing value imputation using contemporary computer capabilities: an application to financial statements data in large panels. Economic and business review, ISSN 1580-0466, 2017, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 97–119, 125.
(6) PERIŠIĆ, Ana, ŠIŠAK JUNG, Dubravka, PAHOR, Marko. Churn in the mobile gaming field: establishing churn definitions and measuring classification similarities. Expert systems with applications, ISSN 0957-4174. [Print ed.], 2022, Vol. 191, No. 116277, pp. 16.
(7) CIRMAN, Andreja, PAHOR, Marko, VERBIČ, Miroslav. Determinants of time on the market in a thin real estate market. Inžinerinąe ekonomika, ISSN 1392-2785, 2015, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 4–11.
(8) ASSAF, Albert George, KNEŽEVIĆ CVELBAR, Ljubica, PAHOR, Marko. Performance drivers in the casino industry: evidence from Slovenia. International Journal of Hospitality Management, ISSN 0278-4319, 2013, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 149–154.
(9) DOMADENIK MUREN, Polona, LÍZAL, Lubomír, PAHOR, Marko. The effect of enterprise break-ups on performance : the case of the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia. Revue économique, ISSN 1950-6694, 2012, Vol. 63, No. 5, pp. 849–866.
(10) PAHOR, Marko, PRAŠNIKAR, Janez, FERLIGOJ, Anuška. Building a corporate network in a transition economy : the case of Slovenia. Post-communist economies, ISSN 1463-1377, 2004, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 307–331.