The Decisions adopted by the Governing Board on the occasion of its 288th regular meeting on 4th May 2004
Decisions adopted by the Governing Board on the occasion of its 289th regular meeting:
The Board reduced the Bank of Slovenia interest rates, effective on 7th May 2004, as follows:
- overnight deposit: from 2.50% to 2.25% p.a.
- lombard loan: from 6.25% to 5.75% p.a.
- buy/sell FX swap 2.25% to 2.00% p.a.
- sell/buy FX swap: from 0.75% to 0.50% p.a.
- 60-day tolar bills: from 4.75% to 4.50% p.a.
- 270-day tolar bills: from 5.00% to 4.75% p.a.