100th anniversary of the first Olympic medal (special packaging)
- 4,000 coins mounted in card: sales price EUR 13.00
- 5,000 coins in special packaging (capsule): sales price EUR 8.00.
They are on sale from 18 June 2012.
Set of 2012 euro coins
The Bank of Slovenia has issued a set of 2012 euro coins, comprised of the following:
- the general circulation euro coins with a Slovenian national obverse
- a €3 bi-coloured collector coin issued to mark 100thanniversary of the first Oympic medal
- a €2 commemorative coin issued to mark the 10th anniversary of the Euro Cash.
The following are on sale from 18 June 2012:
- 15,000 sets, standard minting (BU):sales price EUR 25.00
- 2,000 sets, proof: sales price EUR 45.00.
10th anniversary of Euro Cash (special packaging)
- 2,000 coins mounted in card: sales price EUR 12.00 *
- 10,000 coins in special packaging (capsule): sales price EUR 7.00.
They are on sale in January 2012.
*Item is no longer available.
Transfer of sale of numismatic coins to Deželna banka Slovenije d.d.
Numismatic coins may be ordered*:
- by e-mail: email@example.com,
- by fax: +386 1 47 27 418,
- by mail: Deželna banka Slovenije d.d., Customers Department, Kolodvorska 9, 1000 Ljubljana.
* Orders are binding for banks in as much as quantities of numismatic issues are available. Data regarding quantities are available at www.bsi.si.