Bank of Slovenia
Laws and Regulations
Deposit Guarantee Scheme
Bank Resolution Fund
Payment and Settlement Systems
Banknotes and Coins
Bank of Slovenia Numismatic Products
100th anniversary of the first Olympic medal (proof quality)
- 4,000 coins mounted in card: sales price EUR 13.00
- 5,000 coins in special packaging (capsule): sales price EUR 8.00.
They are on sale from 18 June 2012.
Set of 2012 euro coins
The Bank of Slovenia has issued a set of 2012 euro coins, comprised of the following:
- the general circulation euro coins with a Slovenian national obverse
- a €3 bi-coloured collector coin issued to mark 100thanniversary of the first Oympic medal
- a €2 commemorative coin issued to mark the 10th anniversary of the Euro Cash.
The following are on sale from 18 June 2012:
- 15,000 sets, standard minting (BU):sales price EUR 25.00 *
- 2,000 sets, proof: sales price EUR 45.00.
* Item is no longer available.
10th anniversary of Euro Cash (proof quality)
- 2,000 coins mounted in card: sales price EUR 12.00
- 10,000 coins in special packaging (capsule): sales price EUR 7.00.
They are on sale in January 2012.
Production and minting: Mincovna Kremnica, š.p., Kremnica /Slovakia
List of numismatic products
Sale of numismatic products
Numismatic products may be ordered*:
- by e-mail: email@example.com,
- by fax: +386 1 47 27 418,
- by mail: Deželna banka Slovenije d.d., Customers Department, Kolodvorska 9, 1000 Ljubljana.
* Orders are binding for banks in as much as quantities of numismatic issues are available. Data regarding quantities are available at www.bsi.si.