Bank of Slovenia
Laws and Regulations
Deposit Guarantee Scheme
Resolution of banks
Payment and Settlement Systems
Banknotes and Coins
Bank of Slovenia Numismatic Products
Central Credit Register
Set of 2013 euro coins
The Bank of Slovenia has issued a set of 2013 euro coins, comprised of the following:
- the general circulation euro coins with a Slovenian national obverse
- a €3 bi-coloured collector coin issued to mark 300thanniversary of theTolmin Peasant Revolt
- a €2 commemorative coin issued to mark the 800th anniversary of visits to Postojna Cave.
The following are on sale from 25 February 2013:
- 15,000 sets, standard minting (BU):sales price EUR 25.00
- 2,000 sets, proof: sales price EUR 45.00.
800th anniversary of visits to Postojna Cave (proof quality)
The Bank of Slovenia has prepared a special €2 proof commemorative coin issued to mark the 800th anniversary of visits to Postojna Cave:
- 8,000 coins in plastic capsules: sales price EUR 9.00.
They are on sale from 4 February 2013.
300th anniversary of the Tolmin Peasant Revolt (proof quality)
The Bank of Slovenia has prepared a special €3 proof collector coin issued to mark the 300th anniversary of theTolmin Peasant Revolt:
- 5,000 coins in plastic capsules: sales price EUR 10.00.
They are on sale from 25 February 2013.
Production and minting: Mincovna Kremnica, š.p., Kremnica / Slovakia
List of numismatic products
Sale of numismatic products
Numismatic products may be bought or ordered:
- at the cashier's desk of Banka Slovenije* (opening hours: 9.00-13.00, Wednesday also from 14.00-15.30)
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com,
- by mail: Nova Kreditna banka Maribor d.d., Gotovinski center kovancev, Zagrebška 104a, 2000 Maribor.
* Orders are binding for banks in as much as quantities of numismatic issues are available. Data regarding quantities are available at www.bsi.si.